Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leama & Moor-Everything Matters / Coming Of Age

I'll start by saying that these tracks would make my all-time downtempo top 50 any given day. Produced by a legendary progressive trance duo, they take the best of the electronic feel of trance and layered melodic nature of progressive and transforms them into this. Flawless.
About Leama & Moor there is a lot to say, but I'll keep it short. Composed of Marty Smith (Leama) and Andy Moor, the duo are best known for the remixes they did during mid-2000s for artists like Avril Lavigne, Orbital, Paul Oakenfold, Brian Eno, Starkid, Above & Beyond and for many others. They also released their own album, "Common Ground" in 2006, featuring only original compositions. I strongly recommend you checking it out, as I do with anything these guys ever produced or remixed. Class act!

Buy the album from Beatport: LINK




No comments:

Post a Comment